Saturday, December 17, 2011

Urgent Alert!

Five bears have been kidnapped! Dark-suited people have been taking them, snatching from the shadows. We have only one witness, Groget Selam. This is what he says:



So you get the idea, right. (teary sound)
We still have a chance, though. I got a picture of one of the people running:

And, luckily for the hostages, I intercepted a message. Unfortunately, the message is in code. Try to solve it:


I tried to solve it, but none of the alphabet ciphers in my coding file work. Can you help? One more question: Who are R and G? Could the letters be initials? This is getting confusing. I'm going to the Golden Bear command center in St. Petersburg, Russia for now. We are organizing a group meet there. See if we can analyze anything. Be careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment