Monday, April 18, 2011

Welcome to Poohret's Postings!

Hello! My name is Poohret!

This is the first time I've ever had a blog. My friend Larlon has a blog already, so he encouraged me to have one too, so here I am, typing in my blog.

You probably don't know much about me, so here is some info about me:

  • My birthday is on February the twenty-second
  • In my spare time, I like to draw inventions
  • I live in *Aisnok Square, Pooh Place
  • Sometimes I sketch drawings when I'm bored
  • My favorite color is green
  • Some of my friends are: Larlon, Masod, Chornam, and Tatok.
  • My favorite sport is basketball, but I only play volleyball
My friend Larlon likes privacy, so he doesn't let most bears know he's writing the blog. So, he called himself "Magic Bear" and-Oops! I just told the secret! Well, he doesn't really care now, so it doesn't matter. But you don't have to tell the whole world about it, just let people come find out on their own.

*Now, Larlon was so very kind enough to post a map of the unispace (that's right, not universe, unispace!) on his blog, so if you want to find out where the Pooh Place is, (it's not that detailed, so you can't find Aisnok Square, it just shows the main places!) go search out his blog, Magic Bear's Blog!

P.S. And please comment on his blog, he's kind of worried no one's viewing it.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Poohret! Are you one of the golden bears?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I like the green background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you mean if i'm in the golden bear company?

    In that case, I am.

    But if you are asking something different, please ask again clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah,

    I'm not magic bear/Larlon.

    This blog is wrong.

    ReplyDelete